Sounds swish. But really this just means we have a management committee who coordinate and run the club. The committee are all unpaid volunteers (Amazing? We know!) who devote their time to ensuring a safe and enjoyable football experience for all our players.
Our Code of Conduct
The Flying Bats is all about creating a positive, inclusive and supportive Club culture. Whilst football is at the forefront, one of the biggest benefits of being part of the Club is the strong sense of community.
Player Code of Conduct
The Flying Bats Football Club (“the Club”) is committed to fair play, creating an inclusive and positive
environment both on and off the football pitch. The objective of the Code of Conduct is to ensure that
appropriate forms of behaviour are adopted and remain the norm both on and off the field for all
persons associated with the Club. We ask that all Members maintain the positive and inclusive
culture that remains the hallmark of the Club.
The Club has a unique culture, which is founded on the following values:
- Inclusivity - the Club welcomes Members of all ages, backgrounds, ability levels
- Equality - all Members have a fair and equal opportunity to access and represent the Club at all Club activities regardless of ability, age, background, sexual or gender identity, disability or cultural background
- Positivity - all Members of the Club contribute towards a supportive and encouraging environment
- Fairness - all Members agree to abide by the rules of the game and spirit of fair play
We’re are also bound by a Code of Conduct as part playing in the North West Sydney Women’s Football Association website. Please have a read of this to familiarise yourself with what it involves.
Spectators – don’t feel left out, there’s a code of conduct for you too! You can see if here on the NWSWF website, and it’s all about keeping it friendly and positive on the sidelines too..
“NWSWF is committed to fairness, equity and good sportsmanship in soccer, on and off the field, in order to provide the best possible environment in which its players can excel and in which officials and administrators can discharge their responsibilities. This code of conduct is designed to ensure that appropriate forms of behaviour are adopted and remain the norm for all persons associated with women’s soccer in our Association…”
· MEET THIS YEAR’S COMMITTEE
· EXPLORE OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS