Here are the links to our training grounds and the pitches where we play.
Training ground – Tempe Reserve
Our training field is Tempe Recreational Reserve on Holbeach Avenue, Tempe. When you drive into the carpark, turn left and on your right you will see the fields. We gather underneath the small tin shelter before each training session to don our boots!
If it’s looking a bit iffy outside, keep your eye out on Facebook after 3pm – we’ll make wet weather announcements there.
We train on Wednesday evenings from 7pm – 8:45pm during the season.
Matches in the North West Sydney Women’s Football Association are played on Sundays at pitches around Putney, Ryde and Gladesville and sometimes further west towards Epping and Macquarie Uni. The fixtures page for your division details the match times, but games generally kick off between 11am and 3pm. You can download the “Fox Sports Pulse” app to get the latest in fixtures. results and the all important ladder!
Please see the maps below for the address and location of each park. If you’re looking for public transport options, www.transportnsw.info can be of some assistance. Their trip planner section will help you find which trains/buses to catch and the times. Alternatively car-pool – sweet talk your teammates for a lift and save the environment!
Links to grounds
- Bill Mitchell Park - Morrison Road Gladesville
- Bremner Park - Morrison Road, Gladesville
- ELS Hall Park - Kent Road, North Ryde
- Heffron Park - Fitzgerald Ave Maroubra
- LH Waud - Constitution Road West, Meadowbank
- Macquarie Uni 1 & 2 - Waterloo: Waterloo Road, Marsfield Macquarie Uni 1 (Winter Field): Talavera Road, Marsfield Macquarie Uni 2: Talavera Road, Macquarie Park
- Meadowbank Park 1-11 - Constitution Road West, Meadowbank (Download a map of the field numbers)
- Monash Park - Ryde Road, Gladesville (near corner of Westminster Road)
- Morrison Bay Park 1-8 - Frances Road, Putney (Download a map of the field numbers)
- Peel Park - Morrison Road, Gladesville. This field is just up the road from the Morrison Sportsgrounds and opposite Bill Mitchell Park
- Thornleigh Oval - Handley Ave, Thornleigh
- Waterloo - Waterloo Road, Marsfield
- Westminster Park - Ryde Road, Gladesville (near corner of Westminster Road)
If your ground isn’t here, go to the Venues page on the NWSWF website.